Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Essential Oils Teardrop Necklace

This is the first time I have tried to incorporate Essential oil in my lifestyle through a diffuser locket. I have to admit I totally love the concept!! The locket is stylish antique design in silver tone which looks classy with my casual or office wear. The kit comes nicely packed with locket in one packet, 4 colorful diffuser balls and 4 pipettes.


I like the option provided with 4 different diffuser balls as it allows me to use different essential oils or make blend of them. I use lavender, lemon and orange essential oil in each of 3 balls to enjoy their individual aroma ,lavender is soothing while citrus scent are refreshing. In 4th ball I make blend of all 3 essential oil and mix them to get mixed and refreshing scent. The color coding is nice as it helps me to remember which ball has which essential oil.

To use simply open chain and remove the locket. Press the middle hook kind of structure to pull open the locket. Add the ball and essential oil drops, close the locket and put it back in chain through the hole. The length of chain is decent to get aroma throughout the day. I will be getting more essential oils to experiment with few more blends. This is an excellent idea and product is really good quality.






I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment