Sunday, July 24, 2016

Vetra Volleyball Soft Touch Volley Ball Green/Blue/White




Color: Green/Blue/White.
Official Weight And Size.
Soft Touch Technology.
Material: PVC.
Outdoor/Indoor.

Awesome volleyball, enjoyed a lot playing volleyball at beach most of summer. It is combination of white and blue which looks good than plain white. It needs to be inflated once received so you would need ball pump to inflate it. It is soft touch and is perfect for women, personally I get hurt with hard volleyballs. Even my husband took this ball to work to play volleyball with colleagues after work. It is firm but does not hurt too much. Perfect for summer for family, we take this ball to beach and camping trip.

You can purchase Vetra Volleyball Soft Touch Volley Ball Green/Blue/White on amazon here.
I received the product free and this is my honest review after trying the product. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment