Sunday, July 31, 2016

#ComeClean with Seventh Generation


I am member of Generation good community that inspires bright and safe solutions for our families! With their #ComeClean offer, I received a coupon in the mail to try their laundry detergent, which provides a real clean with no artificial brighteners, dyes or fake scents.

It's time to demand ingredient disclosure on the products we use to clean our home! If we don't know what inside the package you risk yourself and your family to be contact with chemicals that could be harmful to them.

I never thought of harm all these added chemicals do to e and my family in any products that we use. I switched to natural skin and hair care as much as possible but never thought doing my laundry would be safe and effective too. Thanks to Seventh Generation I am glad they have introduced product that is free of fake scents and dyes, no artificial brighteners to keep me and family safe. It is also effective is getting clean clothes and gets rid off all the stains and dirt. The scent is fresh. I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

IT WORKS

Natural Laundry Detergent that's tough on stains, but gentle to your world. With no dyes, optical brighteners or synthetic fragrances, our natural laundry detergent gives you great results - even in cold water.
WE CARE

Our laundry detergent removes visible BBQ and cran-grape stains from cotton in warm water. These formulas are not toxic to you and are biodegradable.
Enzymes Lift Stubborn Stains
Works in All Temperatures
No Synthetic Fragrances
  • Natural Laundry liquid designed for Standard and HE machines
  • Laundry Liquid free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
  • Free & Clear Laundry Detergent is made for sensitive skin
  • USDA Certified Biobased 97%
  • Natural Laundry Liquid that supports sustainable palm oil
  • Liquid Laundry Detergent that is hypoallergenic
In the meantime, learn more about our #ComeClean campaign at 7gen.us/comeclean!

No comments:

Post a Comment