Sunday, July 17, 2016

I Max 45% Trichloroacetic Acid Serum-Deep Chemical Peel-1 oz 30 ml. from MaxLife USA, Inc




About the Product

  • TCA peel is usually used to 1. Reduce fine lines. 2. Fade dark and brown spots. 3. Improve skin texture. 4. Lift loose face and neck. 5. Glow face. It obviously brings us great results of the skin beauty and rejuvenation.
  • Patch Test: If you are the 1st time user of TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid) or any Chemical Peel products or your skin is allergic or oversensitive to TCA, it is highly recommended to use this serum after doing a patch test and waiting for 24-72 hours for result only to see if your skin can tolerate TCA. You may have to dilute high concentrate of the serums of 45%, 60% and 75%.
  • A temporary painful, tingling or burning sensation has been often noted upon initial contact as well as heightened skin sensitivity, redness and peeling. These are very normal and will be disappeared soon but those with extra-sensitive or allergic skin should do a patch test on a small and less visible area first to determine if their skin may tolerate this serum.
  • Never use manual exfoliators nor scrubbing brushes within 24 hours of using this serum. Never use this serum on the open or inflamed skin.
Be careful to use any high or even low concentrates of TCA peel products.

This is good alternative for at home facial peeling to renew skin for healthy and younger looking skin. Now using this at home my visits to salon for full fledged chemical peel have reduced. This is strong chemical peel so make sure to follow the instructions and dilute the serum before use. I would suggest to test first on arms to get feel of the way the serum works. It does burn a bit initially and then the feeling subsides down. Once I was comfortable with diluting and applying on my arm as test patch I applied it to trouble spots on my face and neck to fade dark spots first.

It does leave the skin red for some time so I prefer to apply this over weekend like Sunday so that it gets lesser by next day or two.Make sure you do not use any scrub or exfoliate skin after use for at least two to three days. It makes skin but sensitive so I would definitely recommend using organic face wash.

Also it is important to protect skin with sunscreen i going outside. It dries up the skin where applied and in week and next it peels off the skin slowly helping new skin to come. It is great help to lighten dark spots and acne scars at home gradually. I will continue using on certain areas for now and once I am used to it I will apply all over skin.

I use cotton to apply the diluted serum on face and I have dry skin so I use good moisturizer to keep skin hydrated. The product packaging comes with detailed instructions and also listing here gives details so I knew how to use the product correctly.

You can purchase I Max 45% Trichloroacetic Acid Serum-Deep Chemical Peel-1 oz 30 ml on amazon here.

I received the product free and this is my honest review after using the product. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment