Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Just One Before I Die Cleveland" T-shirt. #SportsFanShirts


Just One Before I Die Cleveland" T-shirt.

Each shirt is made of durable 6.1 ounce, 100% cotton. The shirts fit true-to-size, and are pre-shrunk. Features a design from 

EvenTheScoreClothing.com called "Just One Before I Die Cleveland" Shirts manufactured in Haiti and printed in the U.S.A.

Shirt size (Small through 2XL)

Comfortable T Shirts with cool design and prints. Perfect as gift for all sports lovers.

You can even have print on back of T Shirt instead of front on checkout if needed.

Price : $19

The print is bold and clear. Checkout the website here for more designs, style, color combinations.

#SportsFanShirts

I received the t shirt free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment