Friday, July 15, 2016

GÖTZ Bad Ischl Oxygen Facial Tonic,Natural Acne Treatment


GÖTZ Bad Ischl Oxygen Facial Tonic,Natural Acne Treatment - Organic Anti-Aging Pore Minimizer for Face- Great for All Skin Types - 60ml from GÖTZ

About the Product

THE BEST ACNE TREATMENT: Our Facial Tonic Treatment is a powerful and effective drying solution for men and women with troubled skin types that are looking to attain a clean, clear and beautiful appearance. This fantastic treatment can control acne removal like no other!
FOR ADULTS & TEENS: Bad Ischl Tonic is suitable for adults & teenagers alike. Whether you suffer from dry, sensitive or oily skin, have no fear, our specially formulated tonic is suitable for all skin types.
MULTIPLE BENEFITS - Our Tonic provides hydrating benefits to your skin. This multi peptide formulation stimulates the production of collagen and cell regeneration, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It firms and hydrates skin, skin texture and tone are improved & minimizes the appearance of blemishes, blackheads and enlarged pores
ORGANIC & 100% NATURAL: GÖTZ Treatment is Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free & Cruelty-Free. Improve Complexion & Skin Tone, Extract Dirt & Impurities, & Leave Your Skin Clean, Hydrated, Soft and Radiant
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Comes with 30 Days Money back Guarantee and No-Question-Asked Return Policy. All of our product is MADE IN AUSTRIA.

Review


The GOTZ Facial tonic is amazing for acne prone skin especially to balance out excessive oil. I have combination skin so some parts dry out for me and some stay oily and my cheeks are main problem area for me as I get acne all over my cheeks. 

The bottle is spray design. After cleansing face I spray the tonic over cotton pads and applied over my cheeks and forehead and let the pads stay for sometime to absorb the product completely. It is non greasy and gets absorbed into the skin. Gently press into skin particularly for problem areas.

This stuff is amazing at drying out all excess oil and sebum. It helps control the oil on my face and that has helped reduce acne and pimples drastically. I was so excited with the results that I have also tried it on my chest where I get acne too and it works. It dried out the one acne coming and gradually reduces the red marks left behind. 

It does dry out the skin so if you have dry skin I would suggest applying moisturizer after it has completely dried off. I have been using it for 2 weeks and it has helped greatly to balance oil and sebum production on my face and I am not getting too many breakouts anymore!


You can purchase GÖTZ Bad Ischl Oxygen Facial Tonic,Natural Acne Treatment on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment