Monday, July 25, 2016

Influenster TRESemmé VoxBox #ReverseYourRoutine


I was lucky to receive TRESemmé VoxBox thanks to Influenster which included Beauty Full Volume Shampoo and Conditioner complimentary to test and review. Influenster is great way to try new products and share your personal opinions on what you receive.

REVERSE YOUR ROUTINE!! 
1. CONDITION First to Soften
2. SHAMPOO to wash away weight

This is first time I heard of using conditioner first and then shampoo and I have to admit I was skeptical at first. I have dry hair so I really need my hair smooth and manageable otherwise it can be pain to detangle and results in lot of hair breakage. I do oil my hair over weekends before shower but in regular use this was drastic change of routine conditioner and then shampoo.

It may sound weird but it really is awesome concept especially for dry and flat hair. Conditioner after shampoo makes my hair flat and weighs it down but I learned to live with it. Otherwise if wind blows then my hair can get really difficult to comb through. I blow dry to get some volume or add come waves but every now and then I do not have time to style my hair to give it volume. Mornings can be rush.



The way Tresemme has designed the products is amazing. The conditioner pre wash really works on softening the hair and makes it easy to manage after shampoo. I leave it on for 2 minutes and then shampoo. The shampoo kind of helps is giving hair back its natural bounce and does not weigh it down. But still the combination gives the results i would have by using shampoo first and then conditioner.

If I blow dry or style my hair then I do use heat protectant spray and this routine works like charm. Absolutely love the concept. The bottle size is huge for both shampoo and conditioner but I would run out of conditioner sooner than shampoo. I feel conditioner needs to be it bit bigger.



I received the products complimentary for testing purposes and this is my honest review after using the conditioner and shampoo. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment