Saturday, June 11, 2016

Swissvita Eye Cream For Wrinkles / Serum with AC-11® - Instant Eye Lift





Swissvita Eye Cream For Wrinkles / Serum with AC-11® - Instant Eye Lift - Dark Circles under Eye Treatment - Reduce Puffiness & Crow's Feet- 0.5 o.z./ 15g from Swissvita


About the Product

A YOUNGER-LOOKING YOU: Swissvita Micrite 3D All Use Eye Cream For Wrinkles contains ingredients that are backed by many scientific studies. This eye lift eye cream / serum contains the phytonutrient AC-11®, which is derived from a natural herb from the Amazon rainforest. This safe, all-natural and water-soluble ingredient has been discovered to aid the body's natural skin tissue repair and slow down the process of skin aging.
SAY GOODBYE TO DARK CIRCLES: Periorbital dark circles are common to people who lack sleep or are tired. Age and genetics also cause these unsightly shadows under your eyes. No matter, our uniquely formulated product is known to visibly reduce the appearance of dark circles. It brightens and targets signs of fatigue around eyes and diminishes puffiness.
ERASE EYE WRINKLES: Improve skin firmness and elasticity with our high performance eye cream / serum. Contains multiple active ingredients that nourish and heal discolored skin, fine lines and wrinkles. This natural skin tightener enhances your skin's biochemical properties, giving you an eye-lifting, youthful effect that makes your skin look younger and healthier.
SAFE TO USE: For your safety in mind, this product adheres to the strictest standards of consumer regulations. This 3D all-use eye cream for wrinkles / serum with AC-11® was delicately made with your utmost safety in mind as it is additive-free, alcohol-free, sulfate-free, fragrance-free and paraben-free. We took out the dangerous chemicals found in many other eye cream products, so you can confidently apply it to your skin.
INTELLIGENT PACKAGING: This product comes in an aluminum sealed package for your protection. Plastic containers are not used to ensure the quality of the product, prevent the risk of product contamination and to maintain the effectiveness of the active ingredients. The container is also tested to withstand high temperature. Easy to use. Just open the cap, squeeze a sufficient amount on your fingers and apply generously on desired areas.


Review

This stuff is just WOW for puffy eyes and wrinkles around eye area. I work in IT and staring at computer screen for an entire day and lack of sleep I started seeing big puffy bags under my eyes and my dark circles just kept getting worse. I use concealer to hide my dark circles but even then the puffiness was making me look so haggard and like I needed another 8 hours of sleep. I was getting lot of comments from colleagues on how tired I look even though I was not but the eyes can change the appearance of one's look.

The serum is simple to use and the front is pointed so you get little product out and not too much. And actually you need very little amount any ways. The serum gets absorbed into the skin and the immediate effect is firming of skin area around the eyes. I use it every night and in mornings and I like that after it dries I can apply makeup too in morning. After just 2 weeks I started seeing visible results in the puffiness and after 3 weeks they are gone, my eyes look rested now.

It has made my dark circles fade little bit but they are not completely gone. I will continue using this till end and hope to get rid of these dark circles too but mine are just too dark and might need months to see some results.
Overall great product for getting younger looking eyes, effective on puffiness and fine lines.

You can purchase Swissvita Eye Cream For Wrinkles / Serum with AC-11® - Instant Eye Lift on amazon here.

I received the product free and this is my honest review after using the product. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment