Friday, June 24, 2016

Leiwo Women' Lady Leather Purse Credit Card Clutch Holder Wallet






100% Brand New And High quality
Credit/Money Wallet
Occasions:Shopping,Party
Usage: Put it into your handbag, can hold bills, change, credit cards, photo, ID card, business card, etc?
Designed to hold cash, cards and other little things,you can simply hold it on hand or put it in bag.


Love this wallet, the color dark blue is vibrant and beautiful. I like that wallet color actually matches the color shown on picture on amazon, my experience with some other products has been that blue shade of the product is different than on photo. It is more or royal blue tone and I love taking this while shopping or to work. Different look than my usual black wallet.

The size is perfect for clutch style wallet and fits easily in my big purse. It has 10 slots for cards and it is fits all my credit cards, debit cards, I-cards and other cards for Sam's or Costco club cards. It has pockets to hold cash, receipts or any other small item. There is pocket with zipper which is good for keeping some change or keys. It has "Yodas Leather" written in gold on top and heart gold design at edges. It looks trendy and stylish.

It says leather but I feel it is faux leather and not real leather. It has smooth finish look and for the price this is really good deal!

You can purchase Leiwo Women' Lady Leather Purse Credit Card Clutch Holder Wallet on amazon here.
I received the product free and this is my honest review after trying the product. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment