Sunday, June 19, 2016

Rejuven Light LED Light therapy w/ 4 Interchangeable heads, skin rejuvenation, destroy acne from Lift Care


Rejuven Light LED Light therapy w/ 4 Interchangeable heads, skin rejuvenation, destroy acne, lightens dark spots, promotes collagen and reduce wrinkles and fine lines from Lift Care

About the Product

  • INCREDIBLE VALUE only LED light therapy that includes 4 Interchangeable heads MSRP $149.99, Introductory Offer
  • LED Light Therapy is a pain-free, non-invasive, soothing and rejuvenating skin treatment. This treatment will help treat acne breakouts, fine lines and wrinkles, post inflammatory scarring and rosacea. It will not only help minimize acne, but also soothe your skin and reduce both redness and inflammation.
  • Heals blemishes, reduces skin degradation, helps improve sun damaged skin. Creates more skin moisture, increases circulation, leading to a healthier skin tone.
  • Powered by an exclusive nano LED technology that enables light to penetrate deep into the body's tissue for maximum effectiveness.
  • CLINICALLY PROVEN TO SEE RESULTS ONE YEAR WARRANTY AND 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Review

I have been hearing a lot of buzz about LED Light therapy for skin treatment and I have been loving this product and greatly because it is one product which helps with variety of skin problems. It comes with 4 interchangeable light heads, device to attach the head, googles and cable. I like that this is power operated and not battery so I just need to plug it into power source and start using. The device has power on button and it gives 3 different strength options and I can increase or decrease depending on need. I started with level 1 for first week then gradually increased to level 2 and now finally use at level 3. 

There is no burning sensation or reaction to LED light, painless and harmless way to help rejuvenate skin. It is important to always wear goggles provided before turning on the device and never stare into the LED light. It is super easy to attach the head to the device and turn on the device. There is small button on white circular part to detach the head and replace with the one needed.

To use simply clean the face and pat dry, apply anti aging serum/moisturizer (I prefer it), select the desired LED light head and turn on device. Glide the LED head over face with slight contact. Keep the device on particular part of face for 3 minutes and then move on to other section till entire face is covered.  I use it every alternate day in evenings.

There are 4 LED heads to choose form and each light has its own benefits for skin. I mostly use blue and red and in between use green and yellow.
Red Light - It is best to use this for skin brightening effect and even skin tone. Excellent for overall anti aging treatment, tightens and firms skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles. 

Blue Light - Use this to prevent acne and breakouts. It helps kills bacteria from within the skin to control acne.

Green Light - Overall helps calm skin and balances skin tone, useful for people with uneven pigmentation on skin.

Yellow Light - I use this least for now but this light is best for sensitive skin and helps relieve irritation and increases circulation. 

I really love how easy to use this product is and just few minutes overall around 10-15 minutes for face. It can also be used on body. I have seen remarkable difference in skin after 3 weeks of use. My skin is glowing and overall it looks healthy and younger. I am in my 30s and I think it is best time to start using anti aging treatments to keep my skin from ageing. The fine lines on my forehead have disappeared. But the best effect I have seen has been on my acne, I am having lesser breakouts now while using the Blue light regularly. For the price this set is really good deal and it saves me lot of money spent on salon treatments. Totally worth it!!

You can purchase Rejuven Light LED Light therapy w/ 4 Interchangeable heads on amazon here.

I received the product at huge discount and this is my honest review after using the product. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment