Sunday, April 3, 2016

Tantino® Classic Gold Frame Aviator Sunglasses




metal frame
plastic lens
non-polarized
Lens width: 58mm mm
100% Protection Against Harmful UVA/UVB Rays
High Quality Metal Frame
English Style Nose Pieces

These aviator style sunglasses are as good as can be for the price. For beach or trip outdoors in sun these are good alternative for my expensive sun glasses which I do not wish to loose or get damaged. The lens color is brown and made of plastic which does not seem to be made of high quality. I have another pair at similar price range and the glasses are way better in quality. The lens is bit larger than usual aviator styled sun glasses I wear but it looks good on me.

The packaging was disappointing as it came without protective cover and could have easily damaged during shipping. I was lucky. Overall for everyday use during summer these would be good option but I do hope they can come out with more color of lens as brown may not be to everyone's liking. Just an option to choose from.


You can purchase Tantino® Classic Gold Frame Aviator Sunglasses on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment