Sunday, April 3, 2016

NOVICA 925 Sterling Silver and Amethyst Stud Earrings, 'Winter Halo' (.4 cttw)



An original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
NOVICA works with Sukartini to craft this item.
Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
A keepsake treasure designed to be loved for years to come.
I was disappointed with the size of the earring stud, these are too small for my liking but that is my personal choice. The image is bit enlarged and the actual size of stud is probably 1/4th of it. However I know a lot of people like studs of such size so it may vary, I am uploading pics to give idea of how these really look in size so you can decide for your self.

These are pretty though, the detail work is stunning and if they were a bit bigger it would have been easier to show that off while wearing these. The middle stone has perfect shade of amethyst and it is pretty color. The length of earring is perfect to wear these easily and earring stopper fits perfectly to set these at back of the ear.

These are lightweight and well made though if I look at the detail. I just wish these were bit bigger stud in size.

You can purchase NOVICA 925 Sterling Silver and Amethyst Stud Earrings, 'Winter Halo' (.4 cttw) on amazon here.

I received this product at a reduced rate to evaluate and give my honest and unbiased opinion. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment