Saturday, February 27, 2016

Vetra Sports Squeeze Water Bottle Leakproof Valve Hydration 650 ML



Vetra Sports Squeeze Water Bottle Leakproof Valve Hydration 650 ML Clear/Black/Blue Running Cycling Bike Soccer Football NEW

  • Lightweight, easy squeeze sports hydration bottle from VETRA.
  • 650 ML capacity.
  • 100% BPA-Free TruTaste polypropylene with HydroGuard lets you taste your water, not your bottle
  • Self sealing jet valve eliminates splatters and spills.
  • Wide mouth opening allows ice cubes easily into the bottle and makes cleaning easy

Review

This is must have for anyone who loves to exercise and hit the gym for workout or if you play sports. Just squeeze to drink water and I absolutely love that it is leak proof. There are times when someone accidentally touches or kicks bottle while walking in gym and I was relieved when water did not spill out from the bottle. Now I can workout without any worries, no more making sure the bottle cap is tightly fitted.

It has wide mouth so I can add ice too if needed like while running outdoors. It is actually light weight compared to most of other bottles I have tried, throw it in the gym bag or carry it along. It has good capacity to store water about 650 ml which is good for me. Easy to refill when needed during exercise. Cleaning is easy to due to wide mouth and I just wash with soap and water. I also like wide mouth so I can add any pre or post workout mix to water and drink it easily. Just shake well and good to use.

You can purchase Vetra Sports Squeeze Water Bottle on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment