Sunday, February 21, 2016

Best Auto Garbage Bag for Litter by VAYEEBO



About the Product

  • An ideal way for you to stash your trash while driving your car, so its stays clean.
  • EASY TO INSTALL, REMOVE, EMPTY AND CLEAN! You don't have to clean the whole car! All you have to do is wipe the bag out, and you are ready to go again
  • Customized design fits on the seat of Most Vehicles. Measuring 11.8" Height x 7"Width x 11.8" Depth .
  • The idea of having a versatile container to help keep your vehicle clean and organized is smart. Many who now have one are saying things like "finally a place for my junk" or "helps keep my boat so much cleaner" and "a soft cooler for picnic travel snacks & 6 pack soda cans". But how do you know which one to buy? Easy, the one that checkmarks all the boxes.
  • Spring frame opening stays closed when not in use to keep trash out of sight
Review

Perfect trash bag for cars and comes super useful for weekend or overnight trips. The bag is spacious to fit lot of garbage for our weekend trips like tissues, soda cans and wrappers for chips, cookies, bars, chocolates. It can be adjusted to fit most cars we have placed in audi and toyota. Place it on car backseat or at car floor it stands upright. Measuring 11.8" Height x 7"Width x 11.8" Depth it can fit quite a lot of garbage for day trip and helps keep car clean.

As bonus it comes with 7 disposable garbage bags in grey to get me started. Once used I will use my smaller trash bags. It has waterproof and leak proof interior lining and that really helps to keep car free from any messy leaks from food or soda cans. the top has velcro and can be shut to keep the trash bag closed when not needed. It has two side mesh pockets for storage and I keep water bottles or sun glasses. The front has pocket for storage and I use it for magazine or novel I might be reading. Cleaning it is easy with damp cloth!

You can purchase Best Auto Garbage Bag for Litter by VAYEEBO on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment