Friday, May 27, 2016

Prolific Health Fitness Yoga Pants Leggings


These are very comfortable Yoga pants, the material is super stretchy and it is not see through. I received in ombre coral and it is very pretty color. I like the fading shade design and it looks so different and cool than usual plan black color leggings I have. I wear these to gym for my workout and I love these. Having a legging with enough stretch type material is important as I do lot leg exercises like squats and lunges.

The waist section is wide and it gives good support while exercising. The stitching is really well done and really good quality pants for yoga, cycling, running or weight training. There are variety of colors to choose from to add bit of color to exercise than plain black legging. I ordered a full length as I live in Chicago and the temperature for most of the year is chilly. But there is option of capri style too if someone like to wear 3/4th style legging.

I would recommend to order based on size chart considering waist and hips and not just US size. It fit perfectly based on hip and waist measurement I ordered Medium. If you want bit more room order a size up as these are super stretchy so still will be snug fit.

You can purchase Prolific Health Fitness Yoga Pants Leggings on amazon here.

I received the product free and this is my honest review after using the product. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment