Thursday, May 26, 2016

Leather Conditioner & Restorer 8 Oz by Leather Nova


Leather Conditioner & Restorer 8 Oz - The Ultimate Protector for Furniture Cars Sofa Seats Couch Jackets Shoes Boots Purses Saddles & More - Best Water Repellent Formula - Formerly Leather Nova

PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT - Leather dries out and eventually starts to crack if not cared for, our conditioner will provide the needed moisture
SAFE FOR ANY SURFACE - automotive, bags, shoes, furniture, and more
RESTORE WORN OUT LEATHER - Soften, strengthen, and moisturize neglected leather
APPLICATOR INCLUDED - no need to scrounge for a clean rag or old t-shirt
USA MADE - proudly developed and manufactured in the USA

Review

My leather couch looks brand new now thanks to Leather conditioner from Leather Nova and after 5 years of use that is some achievement. It is easy to apply and comes with foam applicator. I patch tested it first and then used it on the entire couch. Leave it on for an hour for dry before using it but I prefer to leave it for 2-3 hours to dry off. It has scent of fresh leather after drying up and it leaves me with feel of brand new couch.

It made my couch shiny and actually helped made it feel softer than before. After long use the couch felt bit stiff and hard but after conditioner dried off Me and hubby loved sitting on the couch. After seeing visibly great results on my couch I went ahead and used it on mine and hubby leather's jacket, my leather purse and hubby leather shoes. It completely transforms the look and feel and shiny look made everything look like recently purchased. I took my leather purse to work after long time and my colleague actually asked me where I went to shop for it over weekend, she was amazed that it was couple of years old.

You can purchase Leather Conditioner & Restorer 8 Oz by Leather Nova on amazon here.

I received the product free and this is my honest review after using the product. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment