Saturday, May 21, 2016

Extreme Pak Tree Camo Water-resistant Waist Bag


Extreme Pak waist bag is well made and is perfect for outdoor activities to keep stuff safe while enjoying summer and having fun. There is one large compartment , one smaller in front and two very small on sides. The main compartment is big enough to fit phones, credit cards, passport and boarding pass while travelling etc. The front pocket is smaller but still good for items like cards and keys. the smaller pockets on the sides I just use to keep coins while travelling , you never know when you might need them.

The strap is adjustable so both me and hubby and put this on without any issue. This waist bag is super handy to have if you like outdoor activities like amusement rides, camping, hiking etc. All the important stuff can be put in the bag even sun glasses and sun screen and enjoy. I find this particularly useful while on trip as it helps me be hands free and walk and enjoy the tourist sights.

I received the product free and this is my honest review after using the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment