Monday, March 28, 2016

WooBamboo Toothbrush Standard Handle Soft Single


About the Product

Eco-friendly and stylish
100% Biodegradable bamboo handle
Organically-grown and Sustainably-harvested
Naturally antimicrobial
Coated with natural wax, so it lasts as long a plastic toothbrush (2-3 months)
Review



This is great alternative to plastic toothbrush since it is 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly. The price is right too and helps me make a better choice for the environment. The handle is made of bamboo and is light weight, it has nice grip to it and I could use it easily without hassle while brushing my teeth. The bristles are soft which works for me as I have sensitive teeth and I do not use hard bristles toothbrush.

You can purchase WooBamboo Toothbrush Standard Handle Soft Single on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment