Friday, March 18, 2016

4 Piece Mellanni Bed Sheet Set - Queen White - Wrinkle, Fade, Stain Resistant - Hypoallergenic.




FEEL THE DIFFERENCE -Sleep better and wake up each morning feeling refreshed and full of energy. Silky soft, most comfortable and luxurious bed sheets you can find. Best for any room in your house - bedroom, guest room, kids room, RV, vacation home. Great gift idea for men and women, Moms and Dads, Valentine's - Mother's - Father's Day and Christmas.
Queen Size Luxury 4pc Bed Sheets Set - 1 flat sheet 102"x90", 1 fitted sheet 80"x60", 2 pillowcases 20"x30". Deep pocket fitted sheet with elastic all around (not just the corners, like other sheets). Fits mattresses up to 16"
EASY CARE -Fade, stain, shrink and wrinkle resistant. Machine wash in cold. Dries quick on tumble dry low. More durable than cotton. Hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites
HIGHEST QUALITY BRUSHED MICROFIBER -Made of the highest quality microfiber and workmanship so you know it LASTS! Fabulous selection of colors will make your bedroom look like it belongs in a magazine
LIFETIME GUARANTEE -Mellanni is a different kind of company that prides itself in providing the absolute best customer service in the industry. If for any reason you decide that this bed sheet set is not for you, send 1 simple email and receive a 100% money-back refund, absolutely no questions asked (in fact, you don't even have to return the set)


Review


This is THE BEST bed sheet I have ever purchased. Usually I do not prefer white but Mellani has really made excellent product that has made me love the white color sheet. These are super soft in touch and make me feel like I am sleeping in some 5 star hotel rather than my own bed. That is how luxurious the bed sheets actually feel. I am surprised that despite being so silky soft the material does not look or appear like silk. Which is huge plus as bed sheet stays in place and not crumples as satin sheets often do.

The sheet is well made, stitching is of good quality. The set consists of 1 flat sheet 102"x90", 1 fitted sheet 80"x60", 2 pillowcases 20"x30". The fitted sheet is perfect if you have deep width mattress so pockets fit perfectly. The pillowcases have stitched pattern on ends and looks good. It really is easy to care for these sheets. I had few stains of juice drink, I sometimes drink/eat on bed while watching movie on laptop. I was able to get rid off it easily.

I love the variety of colors they have and would match with any home decor, from light shades to vibrant tones, burgundy is my favorite. Definitely purchasing burgundy and Mocha for master bedroom and guest room.

You can purchase 4 Piece Mellanni Bed Sheet Set - Queen White on amazon here.
I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment