Saturday, January 9, 2016

Tosca Style Curl Creator Combo for FINE/WAVY hair


Curly Hair Salon Style Shampoo and Conditioner for Fine to Normal Wavy Hair. Enjoy Luxurious Curls with Moringa Oleifera 'Miracle Tree' Extract. from Tosca Style

About the Product

  • Show off your best curls every day, Tosca Style Curl Creator Technology provides the best TLC for women and men's hair.
  • Keeps your curls light: Reduces dust and pollution particles attraction in the hair by 38%.
  • Easier Combing with BETTER LOOKING CURLS: Moringa Oleifera increases ease of combing by more than 30%. 100% Botanical Extracts provide Increase in curl retention ability by more than 33%
  • Nasty Chemical Free: 100% Sulfate Free & 100% Sodium Chloride (Salt) FREE & Parabens and Isothiazolinone FREE & MEA, DEA, TEA Carcinogen FREE, No GMOs (genetically modified organisms)
  • We do not conduct or endorse testing on animals. 100% Beautiful Hair Satisfaction 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Review


I have fine slightly wavy hair and I am always looking out for good shampoo and conditioner to help keep my hair soft and manageable whether I keep hair straight or style it light waves perfect for day outing. When Tosca Style brand offered to let me try their Shampoo and Conditioner for fine/wavy hair I was super excited.

I received travel size 150 ml of Tosca Curl energizingtherapy shampoo and revivingpotion conditioner. The bottles are beautiful blue color and easy to use style. The scent is amazing and I love it while using the products. The shampoo lathers easily and conditioner is thick and creamy. I have been using the shampoo and conditioner for 2 weeks and my hair is so soft and healthy. It helps to add bit of volume or bounce to my flat hair which is really great for me. I style my hair for light wavy look for casual get together with friends or full blown curls for dinner date. It has made my hair shiny and it is not frizzy too much anymore. 

These come in 3 different sizes - Travel (150 ml), Family (750 ml), Personal (300ml)
They have variety of different products targeted for specific hair types too. If you have thick/coarse curly hair or looking to add volume and shine then Tosca Style has product for your needs.

You can purchase  Tosca Style Curl Creator Combo for FINE/WAVY hair on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment