Sunday, January 17, 2016

Dot&Dot - 3oz Travel Bottles



Dot&Dot - 3oz Travel Bottles - Refillable Cosmetic Containers and Organizers - Bring Along Your Favorite Beauty Products and Maintain Your Beauty Routine Even When You Travel

About the Product

TSA Approved, Safe for carry-on travel bottles
Leak-proof design
FDA Approved and 100% BPA Free
Large opening for easy refill
Easily identify the contents of your bottle

Review

I absolutely love this 3oz travel size bottles and for a variety of reasons.These are the best in market and I have tried using a few others from CVS or dollar store but this is my favorite. First thing I liked was these are super easy to squeeze as they are silicone made and unlike some plastic travel size bottles I have tried I can easily get all the product out by squeezing it. I have ended up wasting some expensive cosmetic from plastic hard case type bottles as the product at end just would not come out.

These come in variety of beautiful color so I can color code them to help identify shampoo or body wash. I filled these with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, sunscreen, face wash, moisturizer, shaving gel and toothpaste for long weekend trips. These are easy to fill as opening is wide and top lid has leakproof protection to help prevent any content spilling out in the bag. However if completely squished in bag these might spill so I keep them large packing cube with all my toiletries and keep on top mostly. Avoid putting toiletries at bottom of the bag.

The size is perfect for travelling and fits easily in small handbag or carry on bag. These have unique suction cup on side to help you place them on wall while taking shower. This is made from 100% BPA free silicone and serves well to store food items too like ketchup or salad dressing or ranch. We can now enjoy food on day trips too no need to carry huge ketchup or mustard sauce bottle with us.

Cleaning is easy with warm soapy water. I have used same bottle for variety of different items and never had any issues. You can either order 1 piece or set of 4. The set of 4 has two color options Purple/Pink/Green/Orange or White/Blue/Green/Purple.

You can purchase Dot&Dot - 3oz Travel Bottles on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment