Saturday, January 9, 2016

Professional Women/Men weight lifting gloves by RimSports



Weightlifting Gloves with Wrist Wrap Ladies Gym Workout Cross Fit Driving Gloves Women / Men Weightlifting Gloves by RIMSports


  • Designed with no slip contact padding to give a firmer hold.
  • Created from fabric that is breathable so less perspiration accumulates.
  • Constructed with 100% leather and spandex for long-lasting durability.
  • Unique wrist wrap design provides valuable support for your wrists.
Review

These gloves are perfect for weight lifting in gym whether free weights, bars or even machine ones. I ordered medium based on size chart and it fits perfectly. The palm have padding which provides protection while lifting weights continuously. This helps my hands from getting blisters or getting rough which usually happens with frequent weight lifting. The material is breathable and comfortable fit. I do not feel sweaty or uncomfortable while wearing them. They give good grip on weights and I am happy that I wont hurt myself accidentally due to strong grip and no slippage. Love the color pink! However what I love the most about these gloves is the wrist wrap support it provides. It gives me confidence to lift a bit heavier weights now.
Totally must have for all those gym and workout lovers! You can also use them for cycling too.

You can purchase Professional Women/Men weight lifting gloves by RimSports on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange if my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment