Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin D3 Cream Review #MaxasorbD3Cream


I was recently introduced to the brand Vita Sciences, New York-based company which manufactures safe, healthy, nature based supplements that are designed to promote health for a wide spectrum of needs. Their product Maxasorb Vitamin D3 Cream is an innovative, easy and effective way to supplement our daily Vitamin D requirement. Never thought there would be an alternative to taking Vitamin supplement pills. The winters in Chicago can last really long and most of the time I feel we do not get enough sunshine to supplement for adequate Vitamin D exposure.

Vitamin D is crucial to our body’s process of converting calcium into strong bones. We obtain Vitamin D through our diet and also from sunlight. Obtaining enough Vitamin D is critical as we age due to reduced bone strength and our heart health.

Here are the key benefits of this product:
  • Scientifically formulated for maximum vitamin D absorption
  • Each bottle contains a one-month supply of thirty measured applications
  • Using the pump dispenser, press down once for a single dose of nourishing lotion; Each dose delivers 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 per measured dose
  • Our scent-free hypoallergenic lotion is gentle on the skin, odorless, nonirritating
  • Maxasorb D3 vitamin D cream is easy to use. No pills, no painful sots, no sublinguals
  • Our product can safely be used with most prescription medications
I am not fan of taking vitamin supplements as pill or gummy, so I find this really great concept to get my daily dose of Vitamin D through cream. I have very dry skin so it is added benefit that this deeply moisturizes the skin as well. I have not felt any irritation or redness after using the product. I really love that pump design is efficient to dispense proper dose required. I rub it on my arms or legs.

You can purchase Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin D3 Cream on Amazon here.

I received this product in exchange for my honest review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own.