Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Kuuk Professional 48 Blade Meat Tenderizer



About the Product

  • Improves less expensive cuts of meat by slicing through the connective tissue that can make meat tough.
  • Reduces cooking time up to 40% and allows the meat to cook more evenly.
  • Retains juices and so reduces shrinkage whilst enhancing the flavor.
  • Decreases marinade time allowing flavor to penetrate the meat.
  • FDA compliant and dishwasher safe.
Review


This is very useful tool in the kitchen. I always in hurry during weekdays with hectic work schedule that meat sometimes does not get cooked fully. Certain parts would be perfect while others really hard to chew. The Kuuk Professional 48 blade meat tenderizer has nice design with easy to grip handle. It makes tough meat tender and really helped to reduce cooking time I usually need. It also helps marinade penetrate the meat faster and gives greater aroma and flavor. It is dishwasher safe but I just wash it in running water and soap. 

The plastic cover is handy to keep the tenderizer protected from damage while not in use and in upright position. It is easy to use just press downwards using the top handle. The blades comes out from bottom holes and tenderize meat evenly. This is better than knives or forks which I have used sometimes to tenderize meat, I dislike the large pounding meat tenderizers. The blades are sharp but your hands are protected as only touch top while pressing down. While cleaning I am just be extra careful to not cut myself on blades.

You can purchase Kuuk Professional 48 Blade Meat Tenderizer on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment