Sunday, April 5, 2015

Rimmel London Kohl Kajal Eyeliner and Eye Makeup Remover




I received the Rimmel London Kohl Kajal Eyeliner and Eye Makeup Remover complimentary from Influenter in my Frosty Voxbox. I am very excited get these products and after using them for few weeks am completely hooked.
Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner – I mostly used liquid eyeliners as i thought pencil ones were not so easy to apply But this product has changed my perception of pencil eyeliners totally. It has intense black color and super smooth. Pencil glides smoothly over eyelids which makes it very easy to use. Long lasting and waterproof as well. Loving this!!
Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover – I have used this in past and it is great to remove eye makeup. Very gentle and removes even waterproof long lasting ones easily. Will continue using this one.
Leave a comment below for any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment