Sunday, April 5, 2015

Influenster Frosty VoxBox


I received the Frosty Voxbox from Influenster to test the products and review. Influenster is great way to try new products and share your personal opinions on what you receive. I am so excited to get this, it is my first voxbox from influenster and it had so many products or me to try. This box contained 7 items:
EcoTools Hair Brush - Very light weight, anti tangle design, frizz/static fighting design with Eco vent design to dry hair 20% faster. I am loving this product as it is very easy to use and helps me style my hair to give bounce and volume to limp hair.


NYC Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum - This is THE BEST product in the box. I totally love this shade, looks great.


Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner - I am more of liquid eyeliner gal but this one has me thinking of trying out pencil ones more often. It has intense black color and is very smooth to apply. Will definitely be using in future.


Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - I have used this in past and it is great to remove eye makeup. Very gentle and removes even waterproof long lasting ones easily.

No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Advanced Serum - The sample is not enough to try it out for 4 weeks so cannot honestly say if it helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines. However after applying it my skin felt smooth and silky and slightly radiant. I like the fact that it is not greasy and no strong odor.

McCormick Gourmet Thyme - I am big McCormick brand fan have been trying their various seasonings lately. I was excited to try Thyme seasoning from my voxbox. It has minty flavor and using this on oven roasted chicken, great aroma. I am feeling adventurous so may try out more recipes with thyme. Love this!

Fruit Vines Bites - I was little disappointed with this one. It tastes like cherry fruit candy but less sweet. I guess was expecting it to be sweeter.

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea - I love green tea, it is my most recent obsession with staying healthy. Loved it will be trying out more flavors soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment