Sunday, July 17, 2016

I Max Plant Stem Cell Cream of Gardenia Stems GXTM for Antiaging, Wrinkle Reducing and Lifting Sagged Skin



I Max Plant Stem Cell Cream of Gardenia Stems GXTM for Antiaging, Wrinkle Reducing and Lifting Sagged Skin from MaxLife USA, Inc
About the Product

  • I Max Plant Stem Cell Cream has collagen, hyaluronic acid, algae extract and albumin which are very effective for wrinkle reducing and lifting flabby skin and also helping to maintain healthy and youthful looking skin as a daily nourishing cream
  • I Max Plant Stem Cell Cream of Gardenia Stems GXTM for Antiaging, Wrinkle Reducing and Lifting Sagged Skin by Protecting our Skin's Stem Cell, Boosting New Collagen Synthesis and Preventing Collagen Loss.
  • This innovative Plant Stem Cell Antiaging Cream is uniquely formulated with a notable Plant Stem Cell of Gardenia Stems GXTM and further fortified by Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Algae Extract, Albumin, Retinol, Niacinamide, D-Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine HCl, Tocopheryl and 7 organic botanical extracts for Antiaging, Wrinkle Reducing and Lifting Sagged Skin by Protecting our Skin's Stem Cell, Boosting New Collagen Synthesis and Preventing Collagen Loss.

This plant stem cell cream is effective for deeply hydrating the skin and keeping it moisturized for longer duration. I am in my 30s and having cream that helps fight aging and also keeps my dry skin soft and smooth is a must in my beauty routine. Give it couple of weeks, I did see fine lines on my forehead reduced visibly with regular use. It comes in stylish silver jar and cream is yellowish in color with medium consistency. The cream gets absorbed into the skin easily and does not leave any greasy feeling.

It is made of botanical extracts so the scent is bit different but it is very light and fades away quickly. It contains Gardenia Stems GXTM is a plant stem cell extract and helps in boosting collagen levels in skin. Overall with continued use it did help to get smooth and soft skin that looks healthy and younger. It is 1 oz in size.

You can purchase I Max Plant Stem Cell Cream on amazon here.

I received the product free and this is my honest review after using the product. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment