Monday, March 28, 2016

Barber's Choice Professional Hair Cutting Barber Scissors



About the Product

  • Barber's Choice scissors comes with a high quality black comb and a premium carry case.
  • Made of high quality 420 Japanese Stainless Steel & razor sharp to help create the perfect fade.
  • Featuring an ergonomic grip, our scissors reduce wrist, elbow and hand strain.
  • Our professional-grade barber scissors are ideal for a barber shop, salon, or even home use.
  • Our product comes with a Lifetime Guarantee so you can buy with confidence!

Product review









This is very high quality hair cutting scissor for professional use at salons or for at home use for hair styles. I had hair style change and started keeping bangs and layers hair cut to add more volume to my thin and flat hair. But after a month or two the hair would grow and my bangs would come up to my eyes or look awkward and needed trimming. I use these scissors to trim my hair and keep them in style :)

The length is perfect at 6.5 inches and it is easy to hold them in fingers and use efficiently. The grip is good and I like that it does not slip through fingers. The edges are sharp and cut off hair nicely and it is light weight and comfortable to use. The kit comes in very well made black carrying case so I can take these along while travelling or these would even make perfect gift for someone in hair dressing business.

It also comes with black comb which I am currently using to trim my hair style to trim the bangs and layers style so it stays and looks good even after couple of months. I also use the scissor to occasionally trim off my split ends my cutting of ends which might have become too rough and dry due to heat styling. These come with lifetime guarantee too.

You can purchase Barber's Choice Professional Hair Cutting Barber Scissors on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment