Tuesday, January 12, 2016

NEW! Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask by Valentia


Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask By Valentia - With a Blend of Amino Acids and Botanical Hyaluronic Acid - 4 Oz from Valentia

About the Product

INTENSE HYDRATION: Moisture is absolutely essential to glowing, younger looking skin. Valentia's Ultra Pumping mask is formulated using natural ingredients that permeate profoundly, to moisturize on both a surface and cellular level and immediately rescue skin from dry dullness.
COMBATS SIGNS OF AGING: Wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and dryness are the most common manifestations of skin fatigue. Valentia Ultra Pumping Hydration Mask contains a miraculous Silk Protein Amino Acid blend, which increases the skin's production of collagen, the molecule that is fundamental in reducing fine lines and wrinkles. The Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, and CoQ10 further improve elasticity for more taut skin and an even skin tone free from dark spots.
GLOWING RADIANCE: Valentia's exclusive ingredients are meticulously selected from the highest quality, organic, all natural, resources for their individual medicinal values and also for their powerful combined and cumulative effects together.
IN HOME SPA TREATMENT: Lifelong exposure to toxins and free radicals seems like a giant battle for your skin to conquer. Valentia offers an at home rescue opportunity to nourish delicate facial skin with nature's most restorative ingredients.
NATURALLY NOURISHING INGREDIENTS: The highly concentrated Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is nature's most powerful tool to lock in moisture for a 24 hour glow. Combined with a unique blend of amino acids and potent antioxidants, like Japanese Green tea and Aloe Vera, to reduce fine lines, increase collagen production, and fight natural skin irritants. ORGANIC SEA BUCKTHORN OIL: An anti­aging wonder berry that does it all: fewer fine lines, diminished sunspots, more even skin tone, and firmer, more supple skin. Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil is one of the main ingredients in Ultra Pumping Hydration Mask for it's unprecedented results.

Review

I have severe dry skin type and this mask by Valentina actually does as per name, it is ultra pumping hydration mask. Which is exactly what my skin need especially during the harsh winters of Chicago. Dryness causes lot of other skin concerns for me like my skin looks dull and it makes fine lines on my forehead prominent. After crossing into 30s I am always on lookout for skincare product to help me fight sign of aging and also make my skin smooth and soft. 

The packaging is sleek and stylish and 4 oz jar packs lot of product, great value for money. The mask is gel like and looks yellow in color. Applying is easy, I just use fingertips to apply layer of gel all over face and neck and leave on for 30 minutes. It is different from clay mask as you wont feel it harden or dry off. After 30 minutes I wash it off with damp cloth. As soon I pat dry with towel I can feel the difference on my skin, it makes it really soft and supple. I do not feel the need to even apply moisturizer after this mask that's how deeply hydrating this mask is. I felt slight tingling sensation but it feels cooling effect on skin. I apply it daily at night during winters, it has actually helped to improve my skin elasticity and brought the glow back. The severe cold can no longer harm my skin. This product is packed with some amazing anti aging and skin beneficial ingredients like amino acid blend, hyaluronic acid, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Japanese Green Tea and aloe vera which combine in powerful mixture to help rejuvenate skin and reduce appearance of fine lines. 

This is suitable even for oily skin or combination skin type people. My hubby has oily skin and he uses it for 10-15 minutes and it does help to improve his skin texture and also soothe it due to shaving. The scent is amazing and it feels great like spa treatment when you have mask on face. Relax and let the magic work!

You can purchase NEW! Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask by Valentia here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment